Thursday, October 06, 2005

More September Pics


9/10 - Kids playing Dinosaurs


9/11 - Playing on our swingset


Does it get better than this?!


9/13 - Hot Wheels Cars are big right now. Sometimes we play under the table. Other times we play with the "car mat".... which is my Pilates Floor Mat covered with strips of masking tape. (At least the mat is currently getting used in SOME way)


9/13 - Kid Pile on Dan. Almost every night Dan plays with the kids after supper. A few of their favorites are "Here comes the Alligator", "Hungry Dad", and "Buzzy Bees". Basically, they all involve Dan chasing the kids and "getting" them in some manner. :)


9/13 - Happy Boy :)


9/20 - Mr. Potato Head. This is currently one of Kaylin's FAVORITE toys.


Thumb-sucking think break. "What should I put on next?"......


...... I know! He is missing an ARM!


9/21 - Ethan has suddenly become "phone boy". Anytime I am on the phone he wants to know who it is and to say "hi" :) In this picture he is talking with Grandma Jordan.

No comments: