
10/1 - Our Family at the Scarecrow Festival. This is just kind of a small town display of local businesses and groups with a few little kid carnival type activities. For the second year in a row, Ethan liked the LOOK of the "kiddie train", but did not want to ride. :) (I would like it to be noted that while in the picture I happen to be holding the cheese fries - I DID share them with Dan!!!)

Tuckered little girl after the festival. There was alot to see and it was past her naptime.

10/2 - Naptime - This is Kaylin's last time in her crib :) :( Note all the stuffed animals. She LOVES stuffed animals and has slowly upped the number required to be in her crib to fall asleep!

10/2 at bedtime - First time Kaylin is in her "big girl bed". I think Ethan was just as excited as she was and wanted to cuddle with "kLaylin" in her new bed. Ethan is reading her their bedtime story from memory.

Pretty in Pink - waking up rested in her new bed
No comments:
Post a Comment