Monday, May 22, 2006

Dan's 29th Birthday

Monday, May 15



Dan’s birthday dessert. It was vanilla ice cream sandwiched between crushed graham crackers and chocolate syrup. Ethan decorated the left side and Kaylin the right side. (Britt would squeeze the tube icing while Ethan and Kaylin directed which way to go)



Birthday Boy blowing out his candles
For supper Dan stopped and picked up KFC.


Dan posing with the kids and his birthday cards/gifts. Ethan is holding the card from the 3 kids. Inside was a colored outline of each child's handprint and an offer to give Dad a 5 minute head/hand rub (or chin rub in the case of Krystin). Dan's gift from me was an hour long back massage and tickets to go see a 1-man comedy act Friday night. Unfortunately, both fell through :( I was on my 3rd day of being sick with a head cold and was not feeling well enough to give him his massage that night (but I will sometime soon). Then, by Friday night ALL 5 of us were either recovering from the cold or in the middle of it so we were not able to attend the comedy act, either! :(
Happy Birthday, Dan!


I call this my "Kari-esk" picture. No one (over the age of 4) was around to take a picture of Dan and me on his birthday, so we did the "long arm thing" :)

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

That's funny. I hadn't scrolled down to read the caption yet, but thought in my head, "What a cute picture of Britt and Dan! It looks like one I'd take!"