Happy "Papa's" Day!Papa,
I have this picture on display on my bookshelf. It was taken the day I graduated from high school. All through my schooling you challenged me in math and science. If I was learning multiplication at school, you were starting me on division. Remember the "visable woman" Christmas present?! Looking back, I see that I am very fortunate to have a Papa who took the time to help me with my schoolwork. To know that his girl could be just as smart as any boy. To learn that knowlege is worth working to attain (ie: If you don't know the meaning of a word, get up off the couch and go find a dictionary)! I always knew you expected me to go to college - and finish. Thank you. You not only helped give me knowlege - You helped give me self-confidence through knowlege.
I love you,
Britt :)
No comments:
Post a Comment