7/2/06 - Krystin is now 8 months old. (And Britt is now 30)
Big Brother Ethan
7/2/06 – SweetHeart and Sweetie
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Britt, (I posted a comment already, but I see it didn't publish...so here it is again) I looked at your blog, hoping (but not expecting) to see new pictures. I was delighted to see new pictures of the kids...so precious! And so good to see a picture of you, too.....of course, it doesn't help to ease my missing you. Can't wait to see you again and to hug you! ILYCUTH!!! Mom
1 comment:
Britt, (I posted a comment already, but I see it didn't publish...so here it is again)
I looked at your blog, hoping (but not expecting) to see new pictures. I was delighted to see new pictures of the kids...so precious! And so good to see a picture of you, too.....of course, it doesn't help to ease my missing you. Can't wait to see you again and to hug you! ILYCUTH!!! Mom
Post a Comment