Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A typical Krystin Trail in September


Let's see. Shall we start in the living room with the doll box???


.....Yes. Now, where could Krystin have gone?....


...looks like she went this way......


Ahh. There she is. The condiments in the door are her favorite to pull out. Whenever I open the fridge, she can hear it a mile away and makes a mad dash to get there before I shut the door. No kidding. She can MOVE! In this instance, however, I believe she was distracted by one of her favorite foods - yogurt. You may also notice a few letter magnets on the floor. Usually there are at least 10. Mama must have recently picked them up in this photo.


Working our way around the kitchen (having just missed another fun stop of the kitchen towels/Bibs drawer) we find Krystin pulling out the "tupperware". (word being used loosely to mean anything plastic)


And the final stop for this posting is the pots and pans cupboard. (although, I must mention that the CD tower in the bonus room is a big hit... but we are learning the word "no" on that one) As I am getting ready to finalize this post, I can't help but try and remember, "How long did this phase last with the other two?!" :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute post. I love it that you are able to see the "adventure" in this escapade. I am sure it is tiring cleaning it up--repeatedly. But to see it with the eyes of a child who just wants to explore and learn about her world is wise and perceptive on your part. Keep it up, Mama.

Love,
Aunt Deb (who wishes she had been just a TAD bit wiser)

Senegal Daily said...

Ha ha ha!!! That's awesome.

And you can laugh at us when it's our turn!