Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Do you get it?!?

7 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

That is awesome. I can't believe my niece went as a corn cob. That's great!!! (and a very cleaver idea for the 3 kids, Britt!)

Keely said...

Adorable costumes, Britt! did you home-make them? and yes, I get it! Did you hear about the "itchy straw" all night?

Anonymous said...

Yes, I get it! I love the Iowa theme. You can take the girl/boy out of Iowa, but you can't take Iowa out of the girl/boy. Very cute pictures and impressively long sentence. The editor in me didn't even wince!
Aunt Lori

kpjordan said...

Let's see....scarecrow, ear of corn, crow...Yep, looks to me like those kids belong in Iowa!!!!
Very cute. Obviously the work of one creative mama!
Thanks for the posting, Brittsy!
Love you, Mama

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD THOSE kIDS ARE TOO CUTE! I Love it!

Senegal Daily said...

PS - I've been informed that the correct terminology is "ear of corn," and not corn cob if the kernels are still on it. My apologies.

Your Sister-in-Law, not from Iowa

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

I was wondering if "Iowa" would correct "Georgia"! :) You could say corn ON THE cob and that would be correct also. But don't worry, I still think you're a "peach"... or would that be "goober"?! ;)
Love,
Britt :)