Thursday, December 21, 2006

Making Christmas ornaments

On Tuesday, December 12, the Kropfs came over to make ornaments. It was a fun time and the kids really did a nice job with their ornaments. And I must say that Jenny and I did a nice job of doing a craft while watching 6 children under the age of 5!


Jenny helping Emmy and Mandy. Besides this style of ornament, the kids also made wreaths and candy canes by stringing colored beads on pipe cleaners.


Me helping Kaylin and Ethan make their glue and glitter ornaments using pipe cleaners as the frame. Do you see Krystin straining to catch the action?!


After making ornaments we had lunch. The 4 "big" kids sat at the little table. Hot Dogs, baked beans, and oranges. Yum :)


Mandy and Emmy with their finished ornaments.


Ethan and Kaylin with their finished ornaments.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

-cute pics of kids, Britt.
-I'm sure other reasons exist why your 'ginger' house had less candy than the others
-why did you wait so long on the post before showing pics?
-why do you always copy your younger brothers?! you're the one 'flattering' ;)
-merry christmas