
Trying out her new dress shoes. See how patiently Ethan is waiting in the background?!
Finally his turn again. This gift is 2 transformers.

Dan with his big gift - tickets to a college basketball game for a guys' night out. I'm noticing I did not post any pics of me with my gifts. So to fill you in, my big gift was a 512mb memory card for my camera (I somehow manage to frequently fill up my 256mb card!). And our big gift to each other is a ..... NEW COMPUTER - as soon as the new Microsoft Vista is available in February. 1 more month, 1 more month.... :)
Opening and trying out Ethan's big gift - a Castle.
(Trey, I think you are right - he'll be taller than me in just a couple years!)
This is the pine cone Christmas Tree ornament Ethan made for us in preschool.





No comments:
Post a Comment