Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This Past Weekend

Friday, March 23rd was a nice day, so the kids decided to do the first mow and weed-whack of the season :)





The mower ran out of gas.....

Even Krystin got in on the action

On Fridays we try and do "Family Fun Night". This night we played hide-and-go-seek. Ethan and Kaylin were fighting over the laundry basket spot, so Dan helped them compromise. :)

On Saturday Dan was finishing putting the trim in the downstairs bathroom using the nail gun, so I took the kids out of his hair by taking them to the mall. Just before leaving the mall, we stopped in the Disney store and Ethan and Kaylin were enraptured by the sunglasses. So I decided spending $4 a pair verses $3 at Wal Mart was worth it if they would actually WEAR them! Ethan picked out buzz lightyear and Kaylin got tinkerbell (they have watched Peter Pan lately).

They wore them the whole van ride home....even with the packaging on :)


5 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Sunglasses are funny! Drew has Elmo and ALly has a Dora pair and princess. Drew usually steals Ally's pink princess pair to wear :(

Dee said...

Love the sunglasses. This is such a cute picture.

Love,Aunt Dee

Senegal Daily said...

How cute! Ethan looks so grown up with his sunglasses. And I am THRILLED to have another weewacker photo of the Collingwood kids. Those goggles are a hoot!

Thanks for updating, Britt!

The Massons said...

now I can't decide which weed wacker photo is the funniest to look at for a good laugh. ethan's or kaylins? i'm with kari-grateful for another weed wacker photo!

Keely said...

I had fun catching up! That weed-whacker is awesome. And you're such good parents, making sure she wears her safety goggles. Love, Keely