I've managed to catch up on most of May (see below posts).
Hopefully within a couple days I will get around to posting pics from Lyle and Sherry's visit (5/25-6/4).
And then, don't hold your breath, but before August I hope to post pictures of June and the 4th of July!
Speaking of which......
Happy 4th of July Everyone! What an awesome country to live in! God Bless America!
Kaylin is sure that she is NOT going to be scared of the fireworks this year because she is THREE....... I'm not totally discounting the possibility of spending another 4th celebration in the van just yet - especially with Krystin going, too. ;) Stay tuned in AUGUST ;) to see how the fireworks were enjoyed by the Collingwoods!
2 comments:
Thanks for updating, Britt. It's good to 'see' you guys.
You can tell Ethan and Kaylin that we grilled chicken legs en masse last week while we were house-sitting. I just finished off the last 2 for lunch.
Enjoy the fireworks this evening. We'll be in Budapest for France's fireworks on the 14th (NB; Jesse's bday is Bastille Day)
-Jonathan
really you are busy with three kids?? Just kidding - I look forward to nap time everyday!
Post a Comment