Saturday, August 04, 2007

June 07 - Misc

As promised, I am updating the Blog with June and July photos...now that it is August! :)


6/4 - Ethan reading "Ants go Marching" as Krystin claps her hands for the "boom, boom, boom" part ;)


Sunday, June 17 - Fathers' Day


Notice Dan's button "#1 Dad" that Ethan made him in preschool






On Friday, June 22nd, I (Britt) went to a bachelorette party (gal from church) at a cowboy dance club bar. I've always wanted a cowboy hat, and I thought "what better time to get one?". Anyway, that is how we came to own a cowboy hat - that Krystin loves to put on. She's as much my "mini me" as I'm gonna get ;)


6/28 - First time Krystin is in full pigtails. They don't stay in very well, though - so she's back to 1/2 pigtails for now.



The Dining Room Race Track.


The kids LOVE to run/ride/bounce... around our dining room table. Especially after a meal. Below are a couple of cute pics of the older 2 pushing Krystin on the "car". (Although trust me - Krystin can MOVE all on her own. In fact, on walks she keeps up on a similar push-car with Ethan and Kaylin on their scooters!)


No comments: