Kaylin has a wonderful kids Bible with an easy to understand format and great pictures. She knows the titles of several of the stories by sight as we read them fairly often. This one is entitled "The Last Supper". One day as Kaylin and Ethan were having their quiet book reading time, I overheard Kaylin "reading" to Ethan. Below is what I heard from the other room......
"The Last Supper..... One day there was a last supper. It was a good one. There was only tacos......... (thoughtful pause)......... AWww.... that is Sa-ad........ there were not enough tacos for everyone!"
If you look at the picture closely, you will see that it DOES appear the disciples favored mexican food...... and that Jesus got the only 2 tacos! The other men are looking hungrily at the tacos! :) ha ha ha!
2 comments:
Hopefully, Jesus willl share his taco! :)
Aunt Lori
That is so sweet! I love hearing stories retold by a child, they're very eye-opening.
Love,
A Dee
Post a Comment