Sunday, October 07, 2007

Papa Masson's Visit

Mid-September Papa was able to stop in on his way through to deliver a load out west. It was such a blessing as at first we thought we would only get a couple hours together, but God worked it so Papa was able to spend 2 whole days with us!
Papa on a "break" ;)
I took this picture because it brings up good memories. No - not that he smokes, but I always enjoyed talking with him and remember him with a smoke in one hand and the paper on his lap. (Here it happens to be a cook book - He cooked us a nice beef roast and french onion soup supper his last night here)

Rocking with the girls.

Strawberry, Banana, and icecream dessert. yum :)




Thanks for making a point to be "routed" through, Papa. We all enjoyed your visit. (Dan and I especially enjoyed being able to win at "Settlers" again! ha!)


No comments: