Saturday, January 26, 2008

November 2007 - Misc

11/15/07
Britt's New Do


11/17/07

The Krops came over to make gingerbread houses

(Actually Graham cracker houses)


Krystin and Tyler did more eating than decorating :)








Time with Dad




The girls are becoming closer friends


On Friday, 11/30, Jenny came over to help me finally paint the Dining Room. What a good friend (I did provide peanut M&M's as a bribe and promised to help her paint the trim in her house..... but she would have helped anyway :)

I know it looks like we are painting the same color - but I forgot to take pics of the first coat - we are painting the second coat in these pics.
Ta-da! The semi-finished look
(I have more decorating finishing touches to add)





1 comment:

kpjordan said...

Susie, your dining room looks so nice...well done! Looks more elegant. Your party looks fun.(So does the kids' party.)

So thankful you have such great friends.

Love you, Mom