Sunday, March 30, 2008

February - MISC

2/10 - Ethan loves to be my little (I know I am not going to spell this right) soo-chef :)

2/17 - Again, a favorite winter past-time is Dining Room Race Track.

Poor Ethan - he's getting too big for the car :(

See video below for live action

2/27 - Girls in outfits from Gpa/Gma C


2/23 - Go Fish is a favorite family game.
Even Krystin is learning. She loves to say "GO Bish!!"

Yep - STILL Paci-face.

Here she is playing with Kaylin's ABC computer she got for Christmas. Ethan and Krystin actually play with it the most.

And yes, We still suck our thumb - but only at rest time and bed time....

.... and whenever we are really tired :)

3 comments:

kpjordan said...

Wow! You blogged! Great fun pics, Brittsy. Love seeing pics of the precious grandchildren as we really miss them! Give them each a hugh from Gma and Gpa J! BTW...you look really nice in the "Go Fish" pic. Love the blouse, and you look nice and trim.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great blog (but that's not unusual). I know I seldom comment, but Brit, I really do enjoy seeing you and yours!
Aunt Deb

The Massons said...

i love the pics of krystin in her tutu. how cute!