Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lyon Trip - Part 3

Well, actually this could be considered part 4 since it accounts what we did yesterday (Saturday) afternoon and chronologically comes after what we did on Friday and early Saturday, which I will post on "part 4" later. But I digress - just enjoy the pics :)

Yesterday (Saturday) was a wonderful relaxing day around the house. Dan, Britt, Jesse, and Julie played "Ticket to Ride, Europe". Dan won.

Renae with one of her favorite Aunts ;)

Awww.... sweet relaxation :)

We gave Trey and Kari their Christmas gifts and Trey his birthday card.
(We gave them their "grocery store" from us and Mom/Kevin shortly after arriving)

Jesse with his birthday card
Julie with their items from us and Mom/Kevin.

Ireally liked my birthday books from Grandpa and Grandma Jordan


"I'ld like to thank Uncle Dan and Aunt Britt for making this microphone possible..."

I really like this tag on my "Christmas" gift from Uncle Dan and Aunt Britt.
Mom is excited about the cute onesies Uncle Trey and Aunt Kari bought me. They say "Loved Child" in French. They also bought me a cute matching plate and bowl. They make great toys, too!
Daddy is so silly. Here he is playing my new bathtub xylophone from Uncle Dan and Auntie Britt
Uncle Dan gave me great tips on how to do this puzzle book.




1 comment:

kpjordan said...

Just wondering, is Jesse somewhat
"challenged" in that last pic? Anyway, glad to see Uncle Dan was also allowed some Renae time.