Due to the extremely lengthy nature of my next post, I have changed the number of posts that can be viewed at a time from the main page (with out having to go into the archives)
If I forget to change this back after posting 3-4 more recent posts, please remind me to once again enable more posts to be viewed from the main page. Thank you :)
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Britt, great posts/pics. We sure enjoyed having you guys out here. Already looking forward to next time we're all together (including the munchkins)
-Uncle Jonathan
This sure makes me miss all of you...but also enjoy the connection that the blog provides for us. I was surprised to see that you had updated...but delighted! Thanks, Suze.
Hope we can have a total family gathering in the near future...for a long visit. Sure miss everyone.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment