Friday, March 27, 2009

MISC Pics ('09 catch up - part 4)

Ethan helped me make French Toast one morning

We've had a lot of bed bugs lately ;)




Ethan has probably been the biggest perpetrator, but I didn't have a recent pic of him in our bed.



I went kinda wild for Valentines Day this year. The kids each got a puppy.
Ethan got Stratego, Kaylin another game, and Krystin a Play-Doh set.


The kids reminded me we do strawberry shortcake for V-day.

Dan is in charge of the shortcakes



I got a "gazelle" with some Christmas money.
Krystin is demonstrating how it works :)



Forts haven't lost their appeal




What are the 3 kids looking at?
Why, it is the first mowing/weed whacking of neighbor Dave's lawn this year :)


We are back in swimming lessons.
(And if this picture doesn't make you laugh, I just don't know what will :)



Family Monopoly
Dad played Jr. Monopoly with the girls




And you all know what a big picture taker Dan is.... so I took this poor long arm shot of Ethan and I playing the "grown up" Monopoly.

1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

I think the photo of swimwear modeling may become my new desktop.