Yes. I said painting cookies.
Ethan and Kaylin were on spring break this week (Mar 23rd). So we tried to do something kinda fun each day. Today (Wednesday) we baked sugar cookies (store bought tube) in the shape of Easter Eggs. Then I made a thin icing and used food coloring. I sterilized water color brushes and we painted our cookies!
(note that the paintbrush handles didn't weather the boiling water sterilization process very well :)
We all had a fun time.
2 comments:
Britt, I LOVE the painting cookies idea! You are a great mom who spends so much quality time investing in your babies. What an inspiration! Love, Keely
Keely -
Thanks for the encouragement :)
But I must admit, I never post pics of my non-quality time moments (least you get the wrong idea of my greatness) ;)
Personally, I think YOU are a great Mom. Let's start a great Mom club to remind each other that we ARE great Moms!
Post a Comment