Friday, March 27, 2009

Sisters ('09 catch up - part 2)

This is a pretty common sight these days.
Kaylin and Krystin like to fill up any bucket like object with various sorts of treasures.

What is so funny?

Look at their pants.

They filled their pajamas up with various toys.


Papa made this 2-headed burrito
(and then ran to the other room for 2 minutes of peace and quiet) ;)



Hair Salon
I still can't believe Krystin sat still long enough and tolerated Kaylin putting all those barretts in her hair. I have a hard time just getting TWO in her hair!
(and I think she wasn't done yet in this picture)

Dan and I are just glad that Kaylin asked first before cutting Krystin's hair!

I had some apples going bad, so I decided to make dried apples.
The girls loved running the peeler/slicer machine.




And the apple peels kept them entertained for a long time!


Pretty dresses on pretty girls.
I especially love their shoes....

My Little Pony Dress up shoes :)




3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I love these pictures. Makes me wish I had grown up with a sister. Oh well. Maybe next time we're all together, you, Julie and I can play dress-up and put barrettes in each other's hair ;)

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

Ok. But we might leave the Little Pony shoes at home :)

The Massons said...

as long as I get to be the mom, and you guys are my kids. or i'm not playing. ;)