Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

HE is Risen.... HE is Risen, indeed!
Here we are taking our annual family picture on Easter Sunday

Waiting for the egg hunt








1-4 year olds got to go first.
(sorry Kaylin, you're FIVE, now!) ;)

Go Krystin Go!

Krystin ran out in the field, got 1 egg and came back to Dad (Mom was off chasing Ethan and Kaylin). Dan had to inform her she could keep going :)
She found these eggs closer to the church.

Ethan and Kayln's turn





Parents enjoying their kids having fun
(A momentary break in the hectic weekend)

Back at home, we relaxed for a bit before we celebrated KAYLIN's FIFTH Birthday.
Dad helping Ethan get past a tricky part on Mario.
Krystin enjoying a cuddle.

Our backyard egg hunt






We went for a nice family bike ride before supper
(meaning the kids rode and Dad and Mom walked)








4 comments:

The Massons said...

what a great looking family!! looks like it was a fun Easter for all. your pics brought lots of memories of our childhood :)

love, jesse

Senegal Daily said...

I'm guessing the kiddos slept well that night! Great photo, Britt. Thanks!

kpjordan said...

Brittsy, I just now saw you updated last Tue! Usually, you call me to inform me when this great event has happened. Anyway...a fun surprise. You make birthdays so much fun for the kids. Absolutely love Kaylin's reaction to her bike captured in the photo. Of course, she's not one to hide her emotions. You captured some great shots...even of Dan! (We all know how much he likes to have his picture taken.)
Hey, as I was telling Jesse and Julie, I still have those old L'eggs eggs that we used for you kids' egg hunts, remember those? If our grandchildren are ever around for Easter, I'll get them out, clean them, and fill them for an egg hunt.
Looking forward to seeing you this summer!
Love you.
Mom

Dan, Britt, Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin said...

Yeah - I was missing the L'egg eggs when the Lick-em-aids didn't fit in our bigger plastic eggs!
:)