Our Annual Couples Christmas Party
Traditional Candy House Decorating with Friends
Misc - Kids playing with cuddlies on Krystin's bed
We had a couple of good snow days
Can you guess what the kids' favorite thing to do with the snow was?!?
We made paper snowflakes
(Sorry, I have no pics of Dan and I participating in the "adult's program" - as the kids refer to the Cantata where Dan sang in choir/duet and Britt was a reading host)

"God gave a gift" and sang the chorus with the big kids :)


Our family the Sunday before Christmas



I have a little wasy to go before they turn out looking professional, but the rolls were at least tasty :)


Grandpa and Grandma Collingwood sent presents in the mail (as did other family members, but in their box was 2 items the kids got to open early....)

2) More Children's Vitamins!
Our family the Sunday before Christmas
It is true. I made them all by myself...
well, I should also give credit to my 3 little helpers :)
I have a little wasy to go before they turn out looking professional, but the rolls were at least tasty :)
Grandpa and Grandma Collingwood sent presents in the mail (as did other family members, but in their box was 2 items the kids got to open early....)
1) Little Einsteins Rocket ornaments
and.....
2) More Children's Vitamins!
Let me explain:
We had been out for about 2 weeks - in the middle of kids getting over bad coughs and in the middle of flu season - right before Christmas.
Sooooo, instead of getting great tasting, chewable vitamins, the kids were forced to endure the following concoction:
1 adult vitamin C tab, crushed.
1 adult garlic tab, crushed.
Mix with 1 tablespoon applesauce
Liberally add cinnamon sugar.
Makes enough for each child to enjoy 1 large teaspoonful :)
I must add that whoever ate this concoction recieved a 1/3 peppermint stick chaser!
Our House decorated for Christmas
Our House decorated for Christmas
3 comments:
Dan looks great in that red shirt and tie. And Britt, you look fabulous! Kevin asked me if you've lost weight. Really, you look incredible! Would love to squeeze Ethan, Kaylin, and Krystin!!! It's been way too long, hasn't it, Suze?! Love you and miss you...
PS...funny...but the verification word for this is drumsolu...very appropriate for you, my little drummer girl.
Woo-wee, Britt! That black dress is awesome. You look great!
The pictures of Krystin in a box with the big bow and the one of her in the snowsuit making a 'cheese face' are my new favorites of her.
Ethan has gotten so big! Is he taller than me yet? Probably...
I really wish I could pull off Kaylin's haircut. So cute! Every time I see it, I think maybe... but then I remember when I had it and it did not look nearly as cute on me.
Thanks for the pictures and update!
looks like a very fun christmas! :)
Post a Comment