Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 2010

My Mama came for a visit :)
Must say this is a pretty decent picture of us.
(That makes what? 3 good pics of us now, Mom?)
Mom's flight arrived around 11:00 pm.
I woke up Kaylin and took her with me :)
I'm pretty sure Grandma felt loved the whole trip.


Poor Ethan.
He had a fever/head cold 1/2 the time Gma was here :(


Holding my sick boy


The kids love to slide down the stairs in their footy pajamas.
(yelling "March of the minis" - it's what it says on 1 pair of Ethan's Mario pjs)
Anyhoo - all that sliding is hard on the footies!


Kaylin has taken to climbing our tree




Mom captured this great face shot

A couple days after Mom left,
Sweetie's bravery found new heights


Mom gave us massages.
Or as Kaylin asked, "Is this a real rub?"



Bless Kaylin's heart.
She gave her sister a foot rub while Grandma worked on her back



Thanks Mom.
Wish you were still here.
....
Oh no! Not because of the backrubs...... I just love/miss you ;)


One night we played Family UNO




My baby is out of booster seats now!
I know, I know - he'll be 8 next month.
Still. I never thought they'd be outta boosters!


One afternoon we went to the park









One of the main reasons we went to the park was for the swings






I've been reading Moby Dick (children's version) to Ethan.
The other day I was trying to explain what a "crows nest" was.
God provided a timely example :)

I just love this shot! :)


This one, too.
Thanks, Mom, for several of these pics I pirated off you ;)






One afternoon Mom and I were able to get away for a great Thai lunch and some shopping.





Krystin drew this picture of our family during church a while back


That same Service, Kaylin composed this song.
Look for her debut hit single release in the near future! (on this blog)



Mom captured this adorable photo shortly before we left for Awana




One afternoon Dan and Ethan had game time


Meanwhile,
Mom and I took the girls on a scooter ride to the school park





Thanks, Mom.
I love, love, LOVE this shot!



March Misc Photos - Before Gma Jordan's visit

One early March day I looked at my youngest child heading out the back door.
Her legs seemed too long. Her head too high. She slid the back door open waaaay too easily.
Where was my baby?
I decided to capture a few pics before she shot up anymore :(




... she even vacuums now!



Kaylin and Ethan have really been enjoying the swings this Spring


One nice day, Dad - with Ethan's help - trimmed the front bushes while the girls rode scooters.


What was I doing, you ask?
I almost posted a pic.
But suffice it to say it involved a couch, a book, and cookies ;)



HAPPY SPRING, EVERYONE!!

P.S.
For Jan/Feb pics and a few more December pics....
click on "older posts"



2 comments:

kpjordan said...

Our time together went waaaay too fast! I definitely was not lacking for any love that week...you have 3 very loving children. Very smart too. They have a wonderfully creative and smart teacher! I loved the pictures too! BTW, I really like the wallpaper on your blog. (Miss you and love you too, my precious daughter.)

The Massons said...

i'm just now commenting but i saw the pics a few weeks ago. thanks for the update!