
Ethan in his VBS t-shirt

Kaylin also got a VBS shirt :)

Britt lead the opening and closing songs. Ethan (who had learned the songs right along with me at home) felt led to help lead! I was actually impressed he wasn't too scared to stand on stage in front of the other 150 kids. All in all, this was a great experience for Ethan. (Even though I got pulled into also becoming a 3&4 year olds helper due to Ethan not wanting to go off without me the first day) - "We" worked on the "group" thing all week and by Thursday Ethan was able to go off to the next activity without me going right away. And I must also say that Kaylin did a wonderful job being in the Nursery most of the morning.

Bible story time. The first day Ethan said that this was his favorite and he learned about "baby Jesus". However, snack time was also mentioned every day as a favorite :)

Ethan with a few of the other 3&4 year olds during Game Time. (They were lined up ready to kick a ball)
No comments:
Post a Comment