
Things are "rolling right along" back here at our house. The long trip and 3 weeks of vacation to see both sides of family was wonderful, but it is nice to be back and settled into our routines.... although it's a bit different now that Ethan is in preschool (see post farther down).......This picture: Ethan and Kaylin were doing sommersaults (sp?) and "tri-pod" stances. Guess who thought she had to do what big brother and sister were doing?! :) As for our trip back to Iowa, maybe someday I'll post a few pics. But currently I'm still trying to sort through all 7 DISKS of them myself! :) (Hey! I wasn't the only one taking pics and video - I have a snap-happy mother and sis-in-law, also!) For now, the next 3 posts of what the kids have been up to the last couple weeks will have to suffice. Enjoy. (And Trey, if you ask nice, I am sure I could dig up some more "box" photos for the next post!)
3 comments:
britt, i love those pictures! thanks for FINALLY updating!! :) jeez, i thought I was bad!
Susie,
Kevin and I love your updated blog! Your commentary is always so comical...love the trails that Krystin leaves around the house...and we had to laugh at Kaylin dressing herself, and looking so very proud! I'm sure the hose at home barely holds Ethan's interest now that he's held a fireman's hose. Thanks for the fun you share. Great pictures. Of course, it just makes us miss the kids. (And you, too)
Love you all...Mom
This is SO cute!!!! I love it.
Post a Comment