
Kaylin feeding the sheep pellet food.

Ethan and Kaylin taking off in the Hay Bale maze. It was fun to see all the preschoolers and a few younger sibs running around. (but as this is already going to be a long post, I'll spare you the pictures of all the other kids running through the maze)

Ethan and his friend "leading" Mrs. Lindemood (their teacher) out of the maze. (I think Mrs. Lindemood and I gave a few helpful "hints"!)

Turkeys.... and I don't mean the 3 boys. Ethan started walking on the log and these other 2 boys (Zachary and Jonathan) started following him. They and 2 others are who Ethan mentions the most from his preschool class.

See! Me and Krystin were at the Berry Ranch, too! (I know I should probably say "I and Krystin”, but "I were" didn't sound right. Sorry, Mama. "I" will probably never get that rule...) :)

This is for all you back home who have never seen pigs before :) :) :)

The Hay Rack Ride. There were actually 3 wagons in tow and we rode on the middle one. This is how we got to and from the pumpkin patch about 3-5 minutes away. (tractor time)

On the way to the pumpkin patch

Ethan found his pumpkin almost right away. I am not sure if he just wanted to be done, or if this one just called to him....I was actually relieved it wasn't huge, but a bit disappointed it is too small to carve. (at least for my carving/hacking capabilites) Oh well. I think I will at least dig the seeds out to roast and then let Ethan and Kaylin paint their own pumpkin. Kaylin did not see any pumpkins that lived up to her expectations around Ethan's, so she kept looking.... At this point I worried she might want to hunt the whole field, but she only looked about 2 more minutes until finding hers. Neither Ethan or Kaylin seemed too picky and didn't really comment on why they chose the pumpkin they did.

Off in search of Kaylin's pumpkin. Look at all those pumpkins! And probably only a 1/4 of the field is in view here!

Kaylin "picking" her pumpkin. It was almost identical to Ethan's. Surprise, Surprise.

Pumpkin patch kids.
Kaylin really DID have a good time, but she did not want to sit still for a picture (again: surprise surprise) and is therefore sticking out her tongue to make a weird face.
No comments:
Post a Comment