7/11 - Ethan being goofy with his spoon...
7/16 - Girly-girl Krystin
Of course, she is also not shy about trying to tackle her Mama!
7/21 - Mimicking one of their favorite books
7/23 - I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
Train them while they are young! :)
I love child labor at my house!
7/25 - I plan on using this one in Ethan's dating years.
They currently watch "Little Einsteins" and on one episode "Rocket" enters the "great sky race". Don't ask me HOW that relates to doll clothes - but that is what Ethan and Kaylin are doing. Getting ready for the "Great Sky Race"! :)
7/30 - Enjoying the swingset
7/27 - This was the last night before switching the kids' beds and rooms around.
I'll post pics of their new rooms after I finalize some decorating details (meaning MAYBE in September!). But in Summary - Ethan is now back in the blue room and the girls are together in what used to be the jungle room - but is now bugs and flowers room......
Krystin is still working on staying in her todder bed instead of playing during rest and bedtime!
1 comment:
britt thanks for all the pictures! i love seeing them being silly. that krystin is TOOOOOO cute! i love that age she is at. we really think that if we have a baby-oh wait we are having one-it will look like krystin if it looks more like jesse. we shall see! i can't wait to take COUSIN pictures in december!!! :)
Post a Comment