Sunday, October 07, 2007

MISC September Pics

Saturday, 9-22-07
A new "tradition" has been forming in our house. Britt is very excited about it.
On Saturday mornings Dad gets up with the kids and they make breakfast together (usually muffins or coffee cake). The kids' duties include stirring and muffin-cup placing.
Dan was inspired by memories of his Dad (Lyle) getting up and making Dan and his sibs a "Saturday morning fruit plate"
Thanks Lyle... and thanks Dan!
Love,
a well-rested Britt :)
PS - note my (our) new corner shelf and curtains!

9/24 - Krystin has joined the ranks of "Vacuum Lover"

Dan putting together a LEGOS Star Wars ship.

2 things on this picture.

1) Our Wal Mart now has re-usable bags to help the environment. (The U.S. is starting to hop on the "European cloth bag thing".) Of course, did I remember to TAKE these bags the last time I went to Wal Mart?...... hmmmm.... is it the THOUGHT that counts?!

2) Tell me if I am wrong, but isn't this a very "Kari-esk" picture of me?? (meaning a cute pose to display some object)

1 comment:

kpjordan said...

VERY cute, Brittsy! It really is a great pic of you. BTW...are those bags free or does WM charge for them? I really like the idea of the reusable bags. Trey and Kari sent home a couple of them from France. We too, have trouble remembering to use them. However, they are at least in the car. Now...to get the OUT of the car when we go grocery shopping.

And I'm delighted for you on the new Sat morning tradition! It's beneficial for everyone in your family.
Love you, Mom