Saturday, July 19, 2008

June 08 - Penni and Kevin Visit - Part 4 - Trip into the Mountains

On Sunday, June 15th - Fathers' Day -
We took a trip into the mountains.
Here Gpa is getting Krystin lubed up with "sunscrEAM"

While it looks like Gma is being imature and giving Britt moose-ears, she was really just gesturing as she explained the rules of "Find your ABC's" car game to the kids. We had a picnic while in the mountains in an old mining town that had sections still looking straight out of the old-west era.

I'm realizing none of these pictures show Krystin in her sunglasses (zoom inon above picture to see Kaylin in hers). Never fear, I believe I have sunglasses pictures from Lyle and Sherry's trip.

Walking the board walk

A trip to this town would not be complete without stopping by the local hangout for icecream!



(Sorry, Mom - everyone else got an icecream face posted)

Grandma and Grandpa and their American-side grandchildren

And, since it WAS Fathers' Day after all....




No comments: