Playing "Settlers"
One afternoon Kaylin and Grandpa went for a ride.
Kaylin on Ethan's 2-wheel scooter, and Gpa scooted along on Dan's bike
(couldn't really RIDE at scooter pace) :)
See? I fed my guests :)
My version of Fruit Parfaits was a hit with Grandma and Kaylin.
One morning Gma had just gotten done feeding the kids a breakfast of eggs and toast. Then she decided that a fruit parfait sounded good to her. She had just sat down when Kaylin asked what she was having. Not wanting to give away her "secret" and have to make another one, Grandma replied: "Oh. I'm having some yogurt, a little cereal, and fruit".
Suave, Mom. But Kaylin didn't fall for it.
"It looks like a fruit parfait to me!" :)
And here is Grandma sharing her "yogurt, cereal, and furit" with Kaylin
It was SO good to spend time with MY Mama.
I love this 3 generatoin shot.
Love Bug Krystin.
Watch out. Her kisses are often open-mouthed and WET!
(But a Mother's love doesn't mind)
I think Grandma and Ethan were discussing either when her kisses would come off of his back, or else how much they were going to miss each other when she left. Yep. Kaylin had Grandpa by the nose the whole trip!
Ethan and Grandpa bonded this trip
1 comment:
Such a fun reminder of our time with your family! Would love to come again soon, but wouldn't be soon enough....well, for us anyway.
Love you. Mom
Post a Comment