Friday, October 17, 2008

October-Playtime

Here are some "just around the house" pictures of the kids - and Dad/Mom playing.

Ethan wanted in on the picture :)

Such a good older brother

2 engineer-minds playing together

2 girly-crafty minds playing together.

You know, it really isn't that much work to get a simple craft out for the kids. I should do it more often.....

Family Fun night.
Krystin really did have fun. But she is crying here because Dad said she could be on his team. She wanted her OWN cards :)

The kids have really been enjoying the "sweet pickles" books lately. Here I am reading one of them. I liked how Krystin kept absent-mindedly stroking Ethan's hair while listening :) What child growing up with stairs doens't remember sliding down them is some manner?!?

I love Kaylin's form :) Ethan marvels at how fast she can go.



1 comment:

Senegal Daily said...

I love these pictures, but it makes me sad not to be there in person to see them.

PS - Krystin officially has more hair on her head than I've ever had in my life.