Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I decided to make (with the help of Pillsbury pie crust) a pumpkin pie and pecan pie for Thanksgiving this year. If you enlarge the picture you will see Krystin's fingerprints :)

Here she is being constructive :)


Kaylin wanted to help me do the dishes. She was so proud of herself. She was a very cheerful worker :)

While waiting for the 20 pound turkey to get done, how does one keep the natives from getting restless???

Their Dad takes them for a walk up to the school playground

Ethan made sure he got to watch Dad carve the turkey. If you look closely, you can spot our honored guest. (But don't tell him there is a picture of him on the blog) ;)

Ethan gladly whipped the potatoes for us.


The spread


Our family
(And our unseen guest's place)


What is Thanksgiving without black olive fingers?
(Jacque - I know you are with me on this one) :)




We rounded out the day by eating a pie supper around 5:00 and then played a family game of Sorry.





2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

glad to glimpse your honored guest. take pics anyway- just assure him you'll send them to me and jesse via email rather than posting them on the blog.

The Massons said...

Britt, i think this is a record! I was expecting to see Thanksgiving pics around Christmas! :) Thanks for posting, I love the pics of the kids under the tree. Every year we put ours up, Jesse mentions how he used to do that with you and Trey. I'll try and get a picture of them doing that under our tree this year :)