4
(Before you jump to conclusions - NO, Dan and I are NOT expecting child number 4!)
But the number 4 is important because this morning Ethan and Kaylin had their yearly Doctor appointments.
They EACH grew FOUR inches since last year!!!
Ethan is now 50" tall (80th percentile)
Kaylin is now 43" tall (70th percentile)
(granted, he was kneeling a year ago and slouching at 7, but still...)

And Seriously, is Kaylin sitting 4 inches prettier???

I really couldn't believe it. I mean, sure I've had to buy them each new jeans and pants to get through the last 1-2 months until summer shorts weather.
And they have both been eating like horses.
Still, I was unprepared to hear they each grew 4 inches.
I've always known that someday I will be the shortest person in this family.
But come on... I was hoping to make it until they were at least all teenagers! :)
See??
Look how long these pants are!!!
And speaking of the number 4,
Just 5 more months until by BABY turns 4 years old!
I'm not real happy with the number 4 today!
1 comment:
Susie, Remember I always told you kids to stop growing? Well, what goes around, comes around. I feel your sadness...sometimes I wish I had 3 little toddlers running around in their blanket pjs, and then rocking them and singing Jesus songs to/with them.
Post a Comment