Monday, May 11, 2009

Misc May


BED BUGS
Ok. So last time I posted on bed bugs I didn't have a pic of Ethan in our bed.
Now I do. :)

So sweet :)


Hot-blooded Kaylin airing out her foot :)

LILACS !
Our bush was very fragrant this year.
Both Ethan and Kaylin took bouquets to their teachers.
Here Kaylin is smelling the bunch I picked for our table.


PAPA MASSON's BIRTHDAY CALL

May 3rd was Papa's XX birthday.

So we called him up and the kids sang "Happy Birthday".

They did a very nice job, too :)

Kaylin was actually the first to talk to him (sitting/laying on Krystin's bed) but I didn't get the camera out in time.
She played Monkeys while the other 2 talked.


(Christina - note your cross stitch of Eeyore is finally up! Kaylin loves it - thanks!)


CAR MAT
This has to be one of the best garage sale finds I have ever had!
$2.
Kids played with this thing almost all day the next day.
Starting out first thing in the morning - allowing Mom to sleep in until 9:00! :)
$ Priceless!
(It was Sunday, May 3rd and we stayed home from church due to the girls throwing up the day before)

We even played it together as a family later that day.

Britt's favorite part is playing the train.
Ethan's favorite part is the "round-about" - just like the one on the way to his soccer practice! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't often comment but just so you know: I check your blog frequently and so enjoy watching your family grow and love on each other. Thanks for another great post to read and view today. And, BTW, your lilacs look HUGE--beautiful!
Love,
Aunt Deb