Thursday, August 07, 2008

June 08 - Lyle $ Sherry Visit - Day at the Park

Britt was excited. We were Finally going to go Paddle Boating!
(Britt was spoiled this trip - Paddle Boating, Water Park...)
Anyway - Dan and Britt had been trying to go paddle boating since being married, but somehow were always foiled.
Well. Today was the day. . . .

. . . Although, we still didn't get to ride together :)
Ethan and Dad
Kaylin and Grandpa
Mom, Krystin, Grandma
Paddle Boat Diva

Control Freak.
Hmmm.... I DO have a mini-me :)

A Frequent Sighting.

Krystin would say: "Watch out Geeses". (In fact, as I am typing this, she is watching and said "I like duckies and goose" )

Hmm. Did we switch paddle boats?

Yep.

Poor Lyle, his legs were too long for the peddles. So 1/2 way through we pulled over to the side bank and switched. I took Lyle.....

...Grandma kept Krystin...

... and Dad acquired Kaylin :)


After paddleboating, we went to the adjoining Rose Garden.

Grandpa and Grandma relaxing in the shade...

While the kids "climbed" a tree.

(Or rather, Dan lifted them up)



Ethan grew a mustache

Sherry enjoying the flowers.

(Does is shock anyone she took the time to smell the roses?)

(And is it any surprise Lyle is standing where HE is??) (Look on the left side)

The fountain was more entertaining for the kids Krystin was absolutely mesmorized by this statue in the park. She stood like this for at least a full minute - maybe 2. Which of course, is an eternity in 2 year old time :)
Yep. I was there, too :)
By the time we got done, it was supper time.

So we made our way to Fuddruckers for great burgers and shakes.







No comments: